Made in the USA
38 x 50.8 cm (15" x 20") pedal board
Friedman Buffer Bay 6
The Tour Pro 1520 has mounting holes to mount the Friedman Buffer Bay 6 (included) and the Friedman Power Grid 10 (sold separately or in Platinum combo pack)
The Tour Pro 1520 Gold Pack includes an accessory pack with:
- 1 x 2" x 10' roll of black Velcro
- 10 x 7.75" black wire-ties
- 12 x 1" black wire-tie mounts with adhesive backing
To mount any power supply the Tour Pro 1530 includes:
- 2 x 3" strip of 250-count 3M Dual Lock
- 2 x 3" strip of 400-count 3M Dual Lock
BUFFER BAY 6 BUILT IN
The Friedman Buffer Bay is an innovative tool which can be easily implemented to ANY pedal board or easily mount into any Friedman branded pedal board.
The Buffer Bay accomplishes two basic things:
It is an ultra transparent, natural and musical sounding buffer, which can be turned on or off using the provided switch. The buffer solves the fundamental problem of loading loss caused by interconnected cables and some pedals. This "loss" siphons your guitar of fidelity, tone and volume level. This problem occurs even if all the pedals used are true bypass and the more pedals and longer the cable runs, the greater the losses. The Buffer Bay 6 circuitry, when engaged, sounds identical to your guitar straight into the amp! You can access the buffer using the buffers IN connector on one side of the Buffer Bay and Buffer Out on the other side.
The Buffer Bay is a patch bay with the following benefits:
- Cleans up all of the connections on your pedal board.
- Allows for tighter pedal placement on the board (you no longer need to access the jacks on certain pedals).
- Lets you have all cables from your board in the same location allowing neater chord runs on stage.
- Your pedal chain in permanently connected making setup and takedown quick and painless.
- Saves the life of the jacks on your pedals by not plugging in cables ever y time you play.
- Easily configure your input or output in hard to reach places.
- The Buffer Bay 6 includes 5 identical 1/4" TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections and a Buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch). It also provides a 7 pin MIDI thru connection. The Buffer Bay 6 can be used for a wide variety of connection schemes. Once the Buffer Bay is configured on your board, simply plug your guitar and amp in and you no longer have to fight with your first and last pedals.
- Using an extra patch cable you can easily go from using an amp with an effects loop to
- using one without.
See image diagrams for the various ways you can configure the Buffer Bay 6.
Friedman Buffer Bay is also available separately.
Friedman Tour Pro 1520 Gold Pack
Made in the USA
Includes Buffer Bay 6 and accessory pack
Riser can be mounted in 4 different positions
Professional carrying bag
Dimensions: 38cm (D) x 50.8 cm (W) x 10.2 cm (H)
15 in (D) x 20 in (W) x 4 in (H)
Weight: 2.3 kg
BUFFER BAY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Ultra transparent, natural and musical sounding buffer
- 5 identical 1/4" TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections
- Buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch)
- 7 pin MIDI thru connection