Made in the USA
38 x 76.2 cm (15" x 30") pedal board
Friedman Buffer Bay 6
Friedman Power Grid 10
The Tour Pro 1530 has mounting holes to mount the Friedman Buffer Bay 6 and the Friedman Power Grid 10
The Tour Pro 1530 Platinum Pack includes an accessory pack with:
- 1 x 2" x 10' roll of black Velcro
- 10 x 7.75" black wire-ties
- 12 x 1" black wire-tie mounts with adhesive backing
To mount any power supply the Tour Pro 1530 includes:
- 2 x 3" strip of 250-count 3M Dual Lock
- 2 x 3" strip of 400-count 3M Dual Lock
BUFFER BAY 6 BUILT IN
The Friedman Buffer Bay is an innovative tool which can be easily implemented to ANY pedal board or easily mount into any Friedman branded pedal board.
The Buffer Bay accomplishes two basic things:
It is an ultra transparent, natural and musical sounding buffer, which can be turned on or off using the provided switch. The buffer solves the fundamental problem of loading loss caused by interconnected cables and some pedals. This "loss" siphons your guitar of fidelity, tone and volume level. This problem occurs even if all the pedals used are true bypass and the more pedals and longer the cable runs, the greater the losses. The Buffer Bay 6 circuitry, when engaged, sounds identical to your guitar straight into the amp! You can access the buffer using the buffers IN connector on one side of the Buffer Bay and Buffer Out on the other side.
The Buffer Bay is a patch bay with the following benefits:
- Cleans up all of the connections on your pedal board.
- Allows for tighter pedal placement on the board (you no longer need to access the jacks on certain pedals).
- Lets you have all cables from your board in the same location allowing neater chord runs on stage.
- Your pedal chain in permanently connected making setup and takedown quick and painless.
- Saves the life of the jacks on your pedals by not plugging in cables ever y time you play.
- Easily configure your input or output in hard to reach places.
- The Buffer Bay 6 includes 5 identical 1/4" TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections and a Buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch). It also provides a 7 pin MIDI thru connection. The Buffer Bay 6 can be used for a wide variety of connection schemes. Once the Buffer Bay is configured on your board, simply plug your guitar and amp in and you no longer have to fight with your first and last pedals.
- Using an extra patch cable you can easily go from using an amp with an effects loop to
- using one without.
See image diagrams for the various ways you can configure the Buffer Bay 6.
POWER GRID 10 (ISOLATED HIGH CURRENT 9V PEDAL POWER SUPPLY) BUILT-IN
The Power Grid 10 was designed to address all of the deficiencies Dave encountered with power supplies from other brands over his 27 year history of designing and building pedal boards for the biggest touring guitarists and studio producers. The Power Grid 10 was designed to meet the demands of any player who wants a dead quite pedal board, that can be taken anywhere and is tour ready.
Some of the key features include:
- Universal power from 100-240Vac meaning you can plug it in anywhere in the world. You will never have to flip switches or worry about a step up or step down transformer.
- ZERO field hum, which plagues many other power supplies with traditional toroidal transformers.
- The Power Grid 10 will power virtually any pedal (350mA each per 9V output)
- 10 isolated outputs and all the cables needed to power your pedals.
- And for those boards that have no room to mount the power supply underneath, the Power Grid 10 was designed as a riser - yes, with the Power Grid 10 you can mount your pedals right on top of the housing, including your favorite Fuzz pedals, which are known to cause unnecessary proximity hum and infiltrate your other pedals.
- 2 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 2.5mm BLUE connector - polarity reversed - 20" long - right angle connector on both sides,10 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 2.1mm BLACK connector - regular polarity - 20" long - right angle connector on both sides
- 1 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 1/8" phono BLACK connector - 20" long - right angle connector on 2.1mm connector.
- 1 x 18 V cable - 2.1mm BLACK connector with additional 2.1mm slave connector on one side to 2.1mm BLACK connector - regular polarity - 20" long - right angle connector on both sides.
- OUTPUTS: The Power Grid 10 provides 10 isolated outputs - 350mA per output at 9Vdc.
Friedman Buffer Bay and Power Grid 10 are both also available separately.
Friedman Tour Pro 1530 Platinum Pack
Made in the USA
Includes Buffer Bay 6
Includes Friedman Power Grid 10
Includes accessory pack and cables
Risers can be mounted in 4 different positions
Professional carrying bag
Dimensions: 38cm (D) x 76.2 cm (W) x 10.2 cm (H)
15 in (D) x 30 in (W) x 4 in (H)
Weight: 4 kg
BUFFER BAY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Ultra transparent, natural and musical sou