The new Thermion Zero is the dynamic hybrid portable amp that lets you play live, rehearse or practice at home just with your pedals. Zero was created for guitarists who love a realistic analog sound but don't want to use digital emulators.
Using proprietary Class D hybrid power technology, with two real 40 watt outputs, Thermion have reproduced the behavior of a tube amp's transformers and all of their harmonics.
The Zero has a clean analog preamp, stereo effects loop, stereo reverb and a preamp loop, so you can switch between its internal preamp and your own.
All emulated outputs are equipped with Thermion's 'Analog Speaker Modeling' technology, which recreates the behavior of a real speaker cabinet using only analog circuits, to retain all the dynamics of your tone.
- Dynamic Hybrid Amplifier
- Pedal format
- Internal clean analog preamp
- Stereo effects loop
- Stereo Reverb
- Preamp loop: Allows you to replace the internal preamp for an external one.
- Class D hybrid power amp 2x40W
If you like:
- A realistic tube sounding portable amplifier with reverb
- A tool to keep the same tone live, in rehearsals or silently rehearsing in your room
- A solution for any situation, whether you drive a speaker cabinet, a mixer or headphones
- A platform to take full advantage of your stereo effects
- An amplifier that you can easily replace its internal preamp with any other, keeping all its functions and effects
... then you'll LOVE the Thermion Zero.
Hand soldered and built to ensure maximum quality
2mm steel chassis
Output power: 2x40W @ 8ohm
Universal mains 100V-240V& 50Hz/60Hz
Maximum power consumption: 200W
Dimensions (WxHxD): 25x8x16cm
Weight: 2.2 kg
- Preamp: Bright (1, 2, off), Treble, Mid, Bass
- Reverb mix
- Reverb type: (Short, Medium, Large)
- Balanced output & headphones volume
- Power amp standby
- Power amp volume
- Footswtich Reverb On/Off
- Footswtich Effects loop On/Off
- Footswtich Internal preamp On/Off (if switched off, it is replaced with the one connected through the preamp loop)
- Guitar input
- Effects loop send
- Effects loop return L (mono)
- Effects loop return R (stereo)
- Preamp loop send
- Preamp loop return
- ‘Analog Speaker Modelling’ balanced XLR output L
- ‘Analog Speaker Modelling’ balanced XLR output R
- ‘Analog Speaker Modelling’ headphone output
- Power Output L @8ohm
- Power Output R @8ohm
- Mains input fuse
- Fuse socket with spare fuse
- Electronic overload protection
- Temperature controlled fan