The Evidence Audio Melody is a high-end cable of excellent tone and feel.
The Melody is a line-level analog audio cable which can be used for instruments, studios or hifi. The negative effects of strand interaction in other comparable cables are reduced by using a single solid core IGL copper conductor for positive, with parallel run conductors on the ground path which provide shielding with minimal crosstalk.
The Melody is best suited for studio applications or home use where a wide range of movement is not required.
Custom orders are available by request. Email us if you are looking for a premium Melody cable with 2 angled connectors, Neutrik silent connectors or a different length than standard.
- 6.3 mm Neutrik jack (straight-straight or straight-angled)
- Standard lengths: 10 ft (3 m); 15 ft (4.57 m); 20 ft (6 m)
- Special copper conductor for fatigue-free midrange and highs
- Solid core primary conductor for tight, articulate bottom with mid-range clarity and speed
- 98% shield coverage ensures outstanding noise rejection
- Parallel conductor geometry minimizes strand interaction compared with braided shields
- Low capacitance so may be used in long runs without high frequency roll-off
- Nylon braided fabric cover
- Colour: blue / black