Evidence Audio Monorail cable allows you to get great sound - even in small spaces. Strand interaction is mitigated with the same 20 awg IGL conductor used in the Evidence Audio Lyric, Siren and Melody cables.
- Tiny cable, huge sound: Goes where others refuse to travel and brings it on home.
- Super Compact: Fits in small spaces few other cables can travel; even inside components for internal wiring.
- 0.155″ Outer Diameter: Backwards-compatible with many solder-less plugs.
- IGL™ Copper conductor: Fatigue-free midrange and highs.
- Solid Core Primary Conductor: Tight, articulate bottom with midrange clarity and speed.
- 20 awg Conductor Size: Large enough to communicate punch and authority, small enough to avoid skin effect anomalies.
- 98% Shield Coverage: Outstanding noise rejection.
- Spiral Shield: Parallel conductor geometry minimizes strand interaction compared with braided shields.
- Low Capacitance: Can be used in long runs without high-frequency roll-off.
Sold in increments of 1 foot, minimum length 1 foot.
Please order in feet - for example, for 3 feet order 3; for 5 feet order 5.
Available in Classic Burgundy or Graphite Black.
Evidence Audio Monorail Cable
Evidence Audio Monorail sold by the foot.
Available in graphite black or classic burgundy.
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 14 days for a full refund.
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 30 days for an exchange. The exchange item must be of equal or greater value, and the customer must pay the difference in price.
Items ordered especially at a customer's request may be returned or exchanged only at the discretion of PedalBoards UK.
Please note, unless your item is faulty, you will be liable for any delivery costs associated with your return/exchange.
Please refer to our Returns and Refunds policy for full details.