The RockBoard® pedal board series is lightweight, rigid and rugged, and allows for the use of a multitude of pedals as well as power supply mounting solutions. The construction is based on only one folded, cold-rolled aluminum sheet for the board frame and has not a single welded seam. This makes the board surface completely plain and gives you more pedalboard space for your money. U-shaped vertical support braces offer additional stability without adding too much weight. The new RockBoard® pedal boards won't bend or wiggle. The innovative slot-based design works equally well with the new RockBoard® Quick Mount pedal mounting plates (sold separately) as with standard mounting solutions (e.g. hook and loop tape, cable ties). The slots also let you easily hide cables underneath the surface for a neat and tidy setup.
Any power supply can either be mounted underneath the board surface or by using the optional RockBoard® The Tray universal power supply mounting solution (sold separately).
Compatible with the RockBoard® MOD patchbays in seven sizes ranging from 47 cm (18.5 in) to 100 cm (39.4 in) in width. All sizes are available with RockBoard by Warwick professional gig bag.
Quad 4.1 pedal board
Professional carrying case
Self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1.97 in wide)
Hook & loop tape (25 mm / 1 in wide)
RockBoard Quad 4.1B with Gig Bag
- pedal board for effects pedals
- for 7 to 12 effects pedals (depending on size)
- sturdy and light aluminum construction
- slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- slot for RockBoard® MOD patch bays
- compatible with RockBoard® The Tray universal power supply mounting solution (sold separately)
- robust black powder-coated surface
Width: 470 mm / 18.5 in
Depth: 330 mm / 13 in
Height (including rubber feet): 37 - 71 mm / 1.5 in - 2.8 in
Weight: 1,500 g / 3.3 lbs
- gig bag for RockBoard® Quad 4.1 pedal board
- strong, water-resistant RokTex® surface material
- black nylon inner lining
- 2-way zipper (10 mm / 0.4 in wide) with nylon grip
- detachable, adjustable and padded shoulder strap (50 mm / 1.97 in wide)
- padded twin-handle
- 1 front pocket for cables and accessories
- PVC reinforced bottom
- metal feet & hardware
- availble in black only
Weight: Approx 1,500 g / 3.3 lbs
Interior dimensions: (L x W x D) 490 mm x 270 mm x 130 mm (19.3 in x 10.63 in x 5.12 in)
- self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1.97 in wide)
- loop tape (25 mm / 1 in wide)
- cable ties
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 14 days for a full refund.
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 30 days for an exchange. The exchange item must be of equal or greater value, and the customer must pay the difference in price.
Items ordered especially at a customer's request may be returned or exchanged only at the discretion of PedalBoards UK.
Please note, unless your item is faulty, you will be liable for any delivery costs associated with your return/exchange.
Please refer to our Returns and Refunds policy for full details.