High-quality power supply cables for effects pedals based on the RockBoard Flat Patch Cables. The super compact plugs are smaller than those of most other power cables on the market, saving valuable pedalboard space as well as protrusions over the pedalboard's edge. Unlike most other commonly available power cables, Rockboard Power Cables do not use two parallel cable lines, but use the same design as instrument cables with a central wire surrounded by a shielding layer. This effectively prevents electrical interference into the audio signal.
Available in black only.
Rockboard DC Power Cable Angled-Straight
- high quality power cable for effects pedals
- extra compact plugs; one straight and one angled
- 5.5 x 2.1 mm barrel plugs
- twisted copper shield for minimizing electrical interference
- plug dimensions (L x W x H) angled 20 x 11 x 10.5 mm / 13/16 x 7/16 x 5/16 in, straight 20.5 x 11 x 8.5 mm / 13/16 x 7/16 x 5/16 in
- length 60 cm / 23 5/8 in
- available in black only