RockBoard patch cables are extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard space, they feature a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs to keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
Audiophile components make the little differences that will be appreciated by those searching for perfect tone.
RockBoard Flat Patch Cable - 30cm - Black
- high-quality double-shielded flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- gold-plated connectors
- metal plug housings
- flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- braided tinned copper shielding (4 x 16 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- additional aluminum foil shielding
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature -15º C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm / 1/4" x 1/8" (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm / 1/2" x 5/16"
- transparent with aluminum plug housings
- length 5 cm / 1 15/16"
- available in black, sapphire or gold