RockBoard patch cables are extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard space, they feature a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs to keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
Audiophile components make the little differences that will be appreciated by those searching for perfect tone. Better shielded with gold-plated contacts and a unique look.
RockBoard Flat Patch Cable - 5cm - Sapphire
- high-quality double-shielded flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- gold-plated connectors
- metal plug housings
- flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- braided tinned copper shielding (4 x 16 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- additional aluminum foil shielding
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- sngled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature -15º C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm / 1/4" x 1/8" (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm / 1/2" x 5/16"
- transparent with aluminum plug housings
- length 10 cm / 3 15/16"
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 14 days for a full refund.
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 30 days for an exchange. The exchange item must be of equal or greater value, and the customer must pay the difference in price.
Items ordered especially at a customer's request may be returned or exchanged only at the discretion of PedalBoards UK.
Please note, unless your item is faulty, you will be liable for any delivery costs associated with your return/exchange.
Please refer to our Returns and Refunds policy for full details.