The Rockboard Natural Sound Buffer is an op-amp based signal buffer that eliminates cable capacitance and loss of top end associated with long cable paths or using several unbuffered effects pedals. Its position in the signal chain should be assertained by experimentation depending on the effects pedals used to optimise your sound.
RockBoard Natural Sound Buffer
RockBoard by Warwick op-amp based signal buffer
- prevents signal loss in effects chains
- gives back presence and assertiveness to the overall sound
- Solid metal housing
- 6.3 mm mono in/output jacks
- power supply via optional 9V DC Adapter, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel, polarity (-) center
- battery operation not supported
- 4 Years Warranty (product registration required)
Dimensions: (W x D x H) 74 mm x 42 mm x 33 mm
Weight: 92 g
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 14 days for a full refund.
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 30 days for an exchange. The exchange item must be of equal or greater value, and the customer must pay the difference in price.
Items ordered especially at a customer's request may be returned or exchanged only at the discretion of PedalBoards UK.
Please note, unless your item is faulty, you will be liable for any delivery costs associated with your return/exchange.
Please refer to our Returns and Refunds policy for full details.