Audiophile components make the little differences that will be appreciated by those searching for perfect tone. Better shielded with gold-plated contacts and a unique look.
Rockboard Flat Patch Cable - 10 cm - Sapphire
- high-quality double-shielded flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- gold-plated connectors
- metal plug housings
- flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- braided tinned copper shielding (4 x 16 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- additional aluminum foil shielding
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- sngled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature -15º C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm / 1/4" x 1/8" (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm / 1/2" x 5/16"
- transparent with aluminum plug housings
- length 10 cm / 3 15/16"