MIDI cables are rarely available with angled or smaller plugs and if so, they are usually still clunky and take up a lot of space. Based on the ingenious design of the Warwick RockBoard® Flat Patch Cables, these flat, compact MIDI cables are smaller than anything else on the market, saving valuable space around pedalboards and hardware stations for MIDI-based music.
Available in black.
Rockboard Flat MIDI Cable - 300 cm - Black
RockBoard by Warwick flat compact MIDI cable with rectangular profile.
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- flexible oxygen-free copper conductors 5 x 7 x 0.12 mm
- suitable for Clock/SYNC Capabilities & Phantom Power
- max. rated current 1A
- outer PVC insulation
- angled DIN 5 pin connectors
- operating temperature -20° C to +60° C
- cable outer dimensions (W x H): 6.5 x 3.5 mm (rectangular)
- plug dimensions (L x W x H): 33 x 15 x 10 mm (1 5/16" x 9/16" x 3/8")
- length: 300cm / 9.8 ft
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 14 days for a full refund.
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 30 days for an exchange. The exchange item must be of equal or greater value, and the customer must pay the difference in price.
Items ordered especially at a customer's request may be returned or exchanged only at the discretion of PedalBoards UK.
Please note, unless your item is faulty, you will be liable for any delivery costs associated with your return/exchange.
Please refer to our Returns and Refunds policy for full details.