MIDI cables are rarely available with angled or smaller plugs and if so, they are usually still clunky and take up a lot of space. Based on the simple design of the Warwick RockBoard® Flat Patch Cables, these flat MIDI cables are super compact - smaller than anything else on the market, saving valuable space around pedalboards and hardware stations for MIDI-based music.
Available in black.
Rockboard Flat MIDI Cable - 60 cm / 23 5/8"
Warwick RockCable flat MIDI cable with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- flexible oxygen free copper conductors 5 x 7 x 0.12 mm
- suitable for Clock/SYNC Capabilities & Phantom Power
- max. rated current 1A
- outer PVC insulation
- angled DIN 5 pin connectors
- operating temperature -20° C to +60° C
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 6.5 x 3.5 mm (rectangular)
- plug dimensions (L x W x H) 33 x 15 x 10 mm (1 5/16" x 9/16" x 3/8")
- length 1 m / 3.3 ft