Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, the RockBoard flat XLR cable combines super flat XLR plugs and a space-saving rectangular cable profile. The flat XLR cable can be used on stage, as a microphone cable, XLR patch cable or in any setup where a standard XLR cable is required. The specially designed super-flat XLR plugs fit through the slot grid on top of the RockBoard pedalboards and can be used on compact mixers, patchbays to save space and keep a neat and tidy setup.
- flat XLR cable with rectangular profile and super compact XLR plugs
- XLR plugs fit through the slot grid on top of the RockBoard pedalboards
- gold-plated XLR connectors
- flat rectangular cable prevents cable preakage and jams
- 2 flexible copper conductors 20 x 0.12 mm (36 AWG)
- twisted copper shielding 64 x 0.12 mm (36 AWG)
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- plug dimensions (L x W x H): male: 40 x 24 x 18 mm, female: 43 x 24 x 18 mm
- length: 60 cm
Rockboard Flat XLR Cable - 60 cm - Black
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 14 days for a full refund.
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 30 days for an exchange. The exchange item must be of equal or greater value, and the customer must pay the difference in price.
Items ordered especially at a customer's request may be returned or exchanged only at the discretion of PedalBoards UK.
Please note, unless your item is faulty, you will be liable for any delivery costs associated with your return/exchange.
Please refer to our Returns and Refunds policy for full details.