The RockBoard Looper/Switcher Connector Cables are extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, they feature a slim rectangular cable and extra thin angled and compact straight plugs, to keep your setup tidy and neat looking. We have optimized our popular Flat Patch Cables for use with looper/switchers or effects pedals with tightly spaced jacks.
- flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat angled/straight plugs
- perfect for use with looper/switchers or effects pedals with tightly spaced jacks
- flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- twisted copper shielding (34 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature -15º C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F / 5° F to 158° F
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm / 1/4" x 1/8" (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm / 1/2" x 5/16" (angled), 12.5 x 12.5 mm / 1/2" x 1/2" (straight)
- length 20 cm / 7 7/8"
RockBoard Looper/Switcher Connector Cable - 20cm -Black
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 14 days for a full refund.
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 30 days for an exchange. The exchange item must be of equal or greater value, and the customer must pay the difference in price.
Items ordered especially at a customer's request may be returned or exchanged only at the discretion of PedalBoards UK.
Please note, unless your item is faulty, you will be liable for any delivery costs associated with your return/exchange.
Please refer to our Returns and Refunds policy for full details.