The Rockboard FlaX Plug MIDI Cable is equipped with innovative FlaX Plug MIDI connectors which can be angled in two directions to guarantee optimal cabling. The flat and flexible cable material with a rectangular cross-section also helps here.
They can be adjusted to be either straight or angled to the left or right and locked into place using two hex key set screws.
- flat MIDI cables with rectangular profile with omni-directional, lockable compact plugs
- plug orientation alterable from straight to angled to the left or right
- orientation lockable via 1.5 mm hex key wrench (not included)
- compact design saves pedalboard real estate
- flat rectangular cable prevents cable breakage, cable jams and keeps your setup tidy
- suitable for Clock/SYNC Capabilities & Phantom Power
- flexible oxygen free copper conductors 5 x 7 x 0.12 mm
- DIN 5-pin connectors
- max. rated current 1A
RockBoard MIDI Cable FlaX Plug 1 Metre
- External dimensions of cable (W x H): 6.5 x 3.5 mm (rectangular)
- Outer dimensions, straight plug (L x W x H): 33 x 20 x 15 mm
- Outer dimensions, angled plug (L x W x H): 33 x 20 x 20 mm
- Colour: Black
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 14 days for a full refund.
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 30 days for an exchange. The exchange item must be of equal or greater value, and the customer must pay the difference in price.
Items ordered especially at a customer's request may be returned or exchanged only at the discretion of PedalBoards UK.
Please note, unless your item is faulty, you will be liable for any delivery costs associated with your return/exchange.
Please refer to our Returns and Refunds policy for full details.