The Rockboard FlaX Plug MIDI Cable is equipped with innovative FlaX Plug MIDI connectors which can be angled in two directions to guarantee optimal cabling. The flat and flexible cable material with a rectangular cross-section also helps here.
They can be adjusted to be either straight or angled to the left or right and locked into place using two hex key set screws.
- flat MIDI cables with rectangular profile with omni-directional, lockable compact plugs
- plug orientation alterable from straight to angled to the left or right
- orientation lockable via 1.5 mm hex key wrench (not included)
- compact design saves pedalboard real estate
- flat rectangular cable prevents cable breakage, cable jams and keeps your setup tidy
- suitable for Clock/SYNC Capabilities & Phantom Power
- flexible oxygen free copper conductors 5 x 7 x 0.12 mm
- DIN 5-pin connectors
- max. rated current 1A
RockBoard MIDI Cable FlaX Plug 30 cm
- MIDI cable with 0.3 m length
- Flat, rectangular profile
- Angleable FlaX MDI plug (5-pin DIN) with locking function
- Suitable for MIDI phantom power and clock/sync functions