The Hi5 is a small pedal power supply with a whole lotta slap! It lets you spend less time asking “Will this power my pedal?” and more time playing.
The Hi5 features 5 fully isolated high-current channels. Each channel is individually configurable to 9, 12, 15, or 18 volts. The module mounts into the modular end panel of your Templeboard and saves precious real-estate on top/bottom of your board.
Need more outputs? Link multiple Hi5’s together with a 24V link cable and increase the amount of isolated channels to 10, 15, 20+*.
*maximum current draw will be limited to the current of the AC adapter being used
- 5 incredibly clean high current (660mA) isolated outputs
- 4 different voltages selectable on each outlet: 9V at 660mA, 12V at 500mA, 15V at 400mA, 18V at 330 mA
- Capable of powering any commercially available DC pedal (specialty flex cables may be necessary)
- Compact, lightweight design (5.6oz)
- Mounts in the modular endpanel of your Templeboard.
- 24V DC auxiliary outlet for linking more Hi5 modules or other power supplies
- 8 Flex cables included
- 5-year worldwide warranty
Temple Audio Hi5 Power Supply Module
Weight: .15 kg (.35 lbs)
Dimensions: 3.78” x 2.35” x 1.08” (96 mm x 60 mm x 27 mm)