The Temple Audio Design Cioks Hi5L is a small - but powerful - pedal power supply.
The Hi5 features 5 fully isolated high-current channels. Each channel is individually configurable to 9, 12, 15, or 18 volts. The module mounts into the modular end panel of your Templeboard and saves precious real-estate on top/bottom of your board.
Need more outputs? Link multiple Hi5s together with a 24V link cable and increase the amount of isolated channels to 10, 15, 20+*.
*maximum current draw will be limited to the current of the AC adaptor being used
- 5 clean high current (660mA) isolated outputs
- 4 different voltages selectable on each outlet: 9V at 660mA, 12V at 500mA, 15V at 400mA, 18V at 330 mA
- Capable of powering any commercially available DC pedal (specialty flex cables may be necessary)
- Compact, lightweight design (5.6oz)
- Easy to install with 2 screws
- Mounts in the modular end panel of your Templeboard
- 24V DC auxiliary outlet for linking more Hi5 modules or other power supplies
- 8 flex cables included
- 5-year worldwide warranty (conditions apply)
Temple Audio Cioks Hi5L MOD High-Current Isolated Power Module
Weight: .15 kg (.35 lbs)
Dimensions: 3.78” x 2.35” x 1.08” (96 mm x 60 mm x 27 mm)
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 14 days for a full refund.
Items can be returned in a new condition with all original packaging within 30 days for an exchange. The exchange item must be of equal or greater value, and the customer must pay the difference in price.
Items ordered especially at a customer's request may be returned or exchanged only at the discretion of PedalBoards UK.
Please note, unless your item is faulty, you will be liable for any delivery costs associated with your return/exchange.
Please refer to our Returns and Refunds policy for full details.