Temple Audio Design Cioks Hi5 Mod is a small pedal power supply with a whole lotta slap!
The Hi5 features 5 fully isolated high-current channels. Each channel is individually configurable to 9, 12, 15, or 18 volts. The module mounts into the modular end panel of your Templeboard and saves precious real-estate on top/bottom of your board.
Need more outputs? Link multiple Hi5s together with a 24V link cable and increase the amount of isolated channels to 10, 15, 20+*.
*maximum current draw will be limited to the current of the AC adapter being used
- 5 clean high current (660mA) isolated outputs
- 4 different voltages selectable on each outlet: 9V at 660mA, 12V at 500mA, 15V at 400mA, 18V at 330 mA
- Capable of powering any commercially available DC pedal (specialty flex cables may be necessary)
- Compact, lightweight design (5.6oz)
- Mounts in the modular end panel of your Templeboard
- Easy to install with 2 screws
- 24V DC auxiliary outlet for linking more Hi5 modules or other power supplies
- 8 flex cables included
- 5-year worldwide warranty
- Includes ACMOD AC adaptor
Temple Audio Cioks Hi5 MOD Power Supply with AC MOD
Weight: .15 kg (.35 lbs)
Dimensions: 96mm x 60mm x 27mm (3.78” x 2.35” x 1.08”)
Includes: AC MOD power adaptor